Become the Chosen One and help the ancient empire rise from the ruins in this adventurous match-3 game with a rich storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters!
Cradle of Empires is an exciting — yet cool, calm and collected — family-friendly adventure. It takes you on a breathtaking odyssey that challenges your matching, building and collecting skills. With the help from Nimiru and Egyptian settlers, you can break the Amrun’s curse and restore the ancient civilization to its former glory. Step up and become the secret weapon in the triumph of good over evil!
WHAT MAKES THE GAME SPECIAL?
● Unique gameplay mix: You make matches, build a grand city and go on an adventure all in one … How awesome is that?
● Mega-sized adventure: You’ll be immersed in this engaging adventurous story with unexpected twists, gripping quests and memorable characters.
● Ancient cities and civilizations: You collect resources by playing match-3 levels, which help you rebuild the cities that evil had destroyed.
● Different game modes: You play 6 different match-3 modes, a variety you won’t find anywhere else.
● Many power-ups: You can earn a diversity of bonuses, power-ups and amulets — you’ll develop your own strategy for using them.
● Regular updates: You’ll never run out of new adventures as you’ll get new buildings, quests, bonuses, levels and whole civilizations in future updates.
All this and much, much more for FREE!
Get Ready for the holidays – Festive updates
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/cradleofempires
Find us on: https://www.facebook.com/awemgames
Have more fun: http://www.awem.com/
Follow us on: http://twitter.com/#!/awem
Watch us on: http://www.youtube.com/user/awemgames
Enjoy our art on: http://pinterest.com/awemgames/
– A new building has appeared in the city – the Fisherman’s Hut! Want to find out which fish live in the local waters? You can upgrade the building to level 3!
– Trick or treat? Nimiru is getting visitors for Halloween. Complete the levels and decorate the house for the holiday. Don’t forget about your holiday costume! The event begins on October 27. Don’t miss it, it’ll be fun!